What we do
We build long term relationships with Clients to achieve the perfect balance of talent identification, recruitment and job preparation in an ethical, transparent, and personal way.
We treat each Candidate individually, taking into account her/his qualifications, experience, predispositions, expectations and relocation opportunities.
We specialise in serving the healthcare industry. Our focus is:
- Medical doctors
- Allied healthcare professionals: therapies, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, etc.
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social care workers
- Healthcare executive management
We also provide a discrete and confidential service to identify and engage critical value personnel.
• Our focus is always on the people we work with
• We talk with you human to human
• We strive to build long term relationships with you based on mutual respect and trust
• We work with you diligently and honestly to understand your requirements to provide you with the best match for your needs as Employer, and your career goals as Candidate
• We share with you our knowledge and resources
• Our charges are fair and transparent
• We are with you all the way throughout the process providing support, help and knowledge
• We will always be open, honest and truthful
• We abide by the UK and WHO Code of Conduct for International Recruitment
• Our primary objective is the health and wellbeing of the ultimate beneficiary of our service: the patient!
• Our integrity is our most valuable asset. We prize honesty, discretion, and confidentiality very highly
• We never charge Candidates for our recruitment services
• Each assignment is unique, and we will treat it with respect and discretion
• Every solution is designed in a bespoke way and specifically tailored to your needs and requirements
• We do not have one size fits all
• We deploy all our specialist healthcare and recruitment knowledge, expertise and networks to serve you better
• Complete confidentiality and discretion
• We meet with every Candidate face to face (via Skype, Face time etc.) to understand your needs, expectations, objectives, and requirements
• We verify qualifications and references of our Candidates
• We brief the candidates fully and prepare them thoroughly before them they meet with potential Employers
• We follow up on all the steps and communicate comprehensively with all parties
• We support Candidates in the negotiation process of the employment conditions
• We follow up with the employer and the engaged candidates 6 months into the job to make sure everything is in order in current working place
• We have a dedicated liaison officer who will handle all your queries and make sure everything is progressing smoothly
• We will prepare new job proposals for our engaged Candidates before expiry term of the current contract
• We support and help our engaged Candidates any time in case of problems
Boomer Hunt born out of the desire to provide excellent service by the 2 dedicated founders, who have between them more than 30 years’ experience in healthcare and recruitment at the highest level.
Ahmad is an experienced and eclectic international medical practitioner. His range of expertise includes clinical practice; healthcare planning & management; quality and standards of healthcare; and Health Informatics.
He provided consultancy services to public and private
Dr Ahmad Risk
Alicja is a qualified professional in the field of management. She was an academic lecturer at the Warsaw School of Economics in Poland.
While working in Central Asia, she also collaborated with international clinics and hospitals among others with International SOS,
Having own relocation experiences she always provide full support to the engaged candidates.
With years of experience in staff search and candidate placement, Alicja brings a unique sensibility to recruitment to enhance her clients’ team.Alicja Deptula